Hello there!
You will think that mummy & daddy are getting slow in giving news... and it's true!!! In between work, changing nappies, taking care of me (which is a full time job; ask mummy!) time flies... But I am getting bigger and bigger.
On Tuesday, I went again to my friend the pediatrist. He says that everything is normal, I weigh now almost 5 kg and I am a bit taller than when I came out of mummy's belly. I´m a bit grumpy in the afternoons, but Mummy is singing lots of Swedish songs and I love it. Especially "Imse Vimse Spindel". I also like being outside and we often go to the beach now when the weather is good (Sorry Mormor, when you were here, that was not the case!)
Tomorrow, Grandpa Loulou and Grandma Fanchon are coming. That’s great to see them again after their visit of last month. I will tell you more of their visit in the next post.
Anyway, live goes on and I am happy in Barcelona. Hope everything is going good for all of you. Talk to you soon.
Besos / Kiss / Puss / Bisous
Eliot.
1 comment:
Merci , muchas gracias, Eliot's pictures are "craquantes"!! the best: Angel with her baby, sleeping;la plus rogolode: Eliot "coincé "entre 2 coussins!! ( quel souvenir!!) et la plus émouvante: papa Sam donnant le bain de son fils!! bisous à demain soir pour la dernière têtée!! grandma Fanchon
Post a Comment