Hello everyone!
I had to send a post for my 4 months! Everything is going really well in Barcelona! We’re hanging out with friends, watching some football, going on the beach for some cool picnics... Well, you see that life is quite busy.
I am growing everyday mummy and daddy say… I can now take things with my both hands and put them straight into my mouth, can talk a little and also stand on my feet for 3 sec!
Pauline and Vito are arriving this Thursday for a long WE in Barca! Concert and playa time at the program! Cool!!
Mummy is preparing our trip to Sweden… The 17th is getting closer! Hope the sun will stay in Orust as mummy told me that the weather is much better up north than in Barcelona! Incredible!Daddy will come for a few days and then he will go to China…
I went to the doctor today to check my weight and height; 7 kg and 65 cm! The Spaniards say that I´m very tall. I was happy and smiling to Señora Doctor, until she pinched my legs with that needle again! Aj!!
Ok, hope everything is going well for you too! Can’t wait to see the grand mummies & daddies soon in Sweden and France!
eh, I almost forgot: I have added new pictures of the last week!
Puss, bisous!
Prince Eliot.
1 comment:
Eliott,merci pour ta pause trop bien!! et tes dernieres pictures tout en couleur et tout en baby trop cool!! tu feras un bisou sur la joue de : Maman Angel, papa sam, tatae Pauline et Presque tonton Vito. bon temps tous les 5 Bisous mamie fanchon
Post a Comment