Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Hey Amigos!
It's been a long time since Mummy and Daddy gave you news about us... well, well, well...
I turn 1 year a week ago and this is the biggest news... Then, we've traveling quite a lot. France and Sweden as usual! I'm now in Grand Bornand for the 4 or 5th time this year... I don't even remember!
After that, I go with Mummy to sweden before starting "Kindergarden" the 1st of April! Big change then... Mummy starts work again so I can not stay at home alone! And about you, what's going on?? Feel free to give news, I will be glad to read you... Hope cousin Ruben is good in the cold canadian's winter, that Tom, Margaux and Salomé are all fine since last saturday (yes, we drop by on our way to GB!)
Daddy puts some pictures of this week so you can see how I changed since last time.
Big hug!
Eliot

No comments: