Hola my friends!
Yesterday was my 1 month birthday... It goes so fast says mummy and daddy... For me, it is going fine. I sleep very well for 3 hours and then I need mummy's milk to start again a 3 hours nap! Mummy is a bit tired but no one said it was an easy job to have a little Eliot at home!
On Wednesday, daddy is going to ski for a few days! Very lucky! Me, when I will be older, I want to ski with Tom and Margaux in granddaddy’s house at the Grand Bornand… For the moment, I will just enjoy the sunny Barcelona…
That’s it for tonight! I have to go to sleep…
Kisses to all of you.
Eliot.
8 comments:
dit donc le bilouche ?!!! on commence à faire le malin
avec une salopette et les baskets du cousin tom pour allé jouer avec une jade 2 espagnole !!!
je vois que tous les potes sont à la même enseigne :
PCTBB (poussette cerne tites bulles boustifaille) !!!
bises à tous les 3
GG
Hey there Litl' Eliot!
Seems like time flies by so quick and you are already wearing JEANS!! What a fashion boy you are!
Just dropping by to wish you well and check out your latest posts!
I see that you are growing quick and soon will be playin ball with your daddy and his buddies-how cool! Well, keep being a good boy and check you later!
Ciao
!!! Joyeux Anniversaire d'1 mois Eliot!!
Angel and Sam, your baby is just so cute!! I didn't congratulate you yet, so let me tell you that I'm very happy for both of you (Emil too)!! Eliot is a beautiful baby (and he has a cool name too)!!
Hope to be able to see you very soon!
Take care,
Ines
Yep!!
That's nice to read all your messages... Life has change and it is just pure happiness everyday to follow "lila" Eliot in his new life adventure.
Wish everything is going good for all of you.
See you soon…
Samu
Bisous Angel , et baby Eliot. en l'absence de papa Sam, comment ca va ? Et le nuit ?? nous avons hate de venir feter Paques avec vous TROIS! good night Angel doux bisous Eliot Françoise
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
A perfect baby boy - just gorgeous!
Enjoy a very special time!!! Hope to see you all soon : )
All the best from
Janette, Richard and Lilia Olena.
Eliot, bonne nuit, mon tout petit!!dors bien , et donne à papa, et maman , le temps du repos .fais un calin et dis leur:à demain, matin!!bisous mami Fanchon
hello du grand bo
comment y va le loustic !!!
le parrain GG y voudrait bien voir d'autres photos !
bises des cousins tom margaux salomé
et bien sur de la mum véro
a+GG
Post a Comment