After a few weeks in Sweden and one week in Barcelona, I am about to change my life radically... In fact, on Monday, I will start the "guarderia"/kindergarden and with it a new life...
We had a good Sunday, checking around Barcelona, trying my new equipment for tomorrow, having fun with my cute friend Amaia on a wine tasting (for our parents of course) in Born!!
I am still not walking and I am the only one still crawling in my group tomorrow. I better learn to walk very soon to be able to catch up with the other small gangsters! It will be nice to meet some new friends and apparently there are two other half-Swedes in my class. I am sure we will have a lot of fun!
I will tell you more later about my new kindergarden experience. That´s all for now. Big kisses Eliot
2 comments:
Bonne rentrée dans cette nouvelle étape de la vie de notre bébé ELIOT!! la blouse et le cartable sont tres adaptés à cette rentrée!! un vrai écolier!!! et bonne rentrée à toi Angélica!! c'est aussi une grande rentrée après ce temps de naissance!!! et courage aussi à papa Sam!! bisous et merci pour les belles images de votre bonheur. Françoise
Bonne rentrée bilouche !!! tu vas voir... trop cool la garderie pour faire des bêtises avec les copains et les copines et faire crier les nounous !!! Par contre il faut prêter les jouets et surtout ne pas laisser de traces de dents sur les mains de tes potes !!! une p'tite pensé à Angel pour sa reprise et au papa qui va partir plus tôt le matin pour te déposer à la garderie.
biz à + by mail. parrain GG
Post a Comment